Thursday Thirteen #1
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Thirteen things I want for my birthday...

1. MacBook - I'm planning on saving for this one, but it would take me 25 years hehehe..
2. Canon 400D/Nikon D40 - Wishful thinking. I hope someone would give me one. amp!
3. Gap Cologne - I love the so pink and ohm.
4. Thailand - I really want to go to this beautiful country and see the beautiful beaches and want to learn more about there culture.
5. New Cellphone - Hmmm... I'm not sure what unit I want. N95? or K800i
6. New wardrobe
7. Go surfing - who wants to go surfing with me? hehehe...
8. Converse All Star - I love this! I have 4 already but I want a new design.
9. Cappuccino, cappuccino and more cappuccino
10. Keyboard - I love to play the piano but we don't have oneof this
11. Guitar - My nephew broke my guitar grrr...
12. I want to see my niece, Angelica, but unfortunately I can't 'coz I don't have a US visa yet
13. Well, last is a US VISA :)

ComedyPlus . Elle Fredrix . Adventures of A Lion Heart
Lara . tami

Labels:

posted by AudreyRose at

----------------------

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Comedy + said...

    I hope you get everything on your list. What a grand list it is too. Have a great TT. :)

    11:02 PM

     
    Blogger Lara Angelina said...

    I could use a couple of things off your list too! I would love a new wardrobe! Hope you get all this and more for your special day!!
    happy TT and thanks for stopping by mine!

    7:16 AM

     
    Blogger Elle Fredrix said...

    Welcome to TT!

    You'll have to do another list and tell us what you actaully got!

    7:46 AM

     
    Blogger AudreyRose said...

    elle hahahha... probably "none of the above" hehehe... as what comedy said it's a grand list. Maybe I should have named it "thursday thirteen wishful thinking birthday list" hehehe...

    9:25 AM

     


Name: AudreyRose
Home: Philippines
Viewmy complete profile
Shoutbox




Links


Google
Previous Post
Archives
Credits


Ranking.PinoyBlogosphere.Com | blogarama - the blog directory


  Subscribe in a reader

Subscribe to Lagawan's Email
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner







AuctionAds: Increase the bid on your site's income!
AuctionAds

© Lagawan . Layout by tynz