Sugarnot! Guilt-free Sweets

4:27 AM


Early this morning, I went to SM Megamall around 8:30 for my first (and I hope not the last) Bloggers' Breakfast at Sugarnot. And thanks to Enrico for bugging me for days just to go. Actually he's been inviting me to attend press cons, launchings, blogger events and so fort and so on, but my usually reply was "ok! Thanks but no thanks!" or "Sorry, I don't know anyone there, I'll just get OP". Well, I don't know what came to me and I said "sure why not?!" Maybe because I'm about to go back to Bacolod and I want to grab the chance to experience it and meet fellow bloggers. Well, whatever the reason is, I'm grateful that I went and meet this bloggers who were present during the breakfast, namely: Bea and Mark of Clickthecity, Ajay, Marc, Nina and Ryan, Noemi and Eric. And before I forget, we also met Sugarnot! CEO Wolf Lambsdorff, who told us everything we need to know about the company.

Sugarnot! is the first and only sugar-free coffee shop in the country. Not only do they serve coffee but also they offer meals, cake. Well, this coffeshop/pastry shop is really good for diabetics and dieter who wants to satisfy their sweet tooth without worrying about their sugar intake and counting calories of what they are about to eat for sugarnot! offers a sugar free, low-carb and low-fat goodies. They uses Isomalt sweetener in their concoctions as an alternative to sugar for it only contains 2 calories per gram.

Well, my favorite in all the food spread in front of us earlier was the Last Temptation their all time best-seller. It is really sumptuous and you won't think that it is sugar free. Everything just tastes good from coffee to pastries. And what's best to my first Bloggers' Breakfast are the take home goodies. Yippie! More Last Temptation, Oatmeal cookies and yummy Ensaymada. We were also given Gift Certificate and a VIP card which entitle as to a 10% discount.

Sugarnot!
5th Floor, SM Megamall
http://www.sugarnot.com.ph/


Isn't this Deliciouso?!


Tiramisu (in english: Throw Me Up)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Photo Friday: Mickey and Minnie

After 3 trips in disneyland, I finally had a picture with Mickey. ❤️❤️❤️

Most Popular