No Masskara Festival :(

5:56 PM

Tomorrow will be the start of the Masskara Highlights and as what I had said, I'll go home in Bacolod and celebrate it, but unfortunately I can't wahhhhh.. My sister told me that I have to stay here in Manila until November. I don't have a choice 'coz she will be the one who'll pay for my plane ticket hehehe... That's what you get if you don't have a work and money hehehe.. I really hope that I can go home in November and attend the Tourism assembly.

Anyways, I'm making a new layout right now but I don't know yet if I'll use it here or upload it as a free layout in Koficcino Designs. Well, here's the screenshot of the retro (in blue) layout.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Photo Friday: Mickey and Minnie

After 3 trips in disneyland, I finally had a picture with Mickey. ❤️❤️❤️

Most Popular