Artwork T-Shirt Design Competition

10:52 PM


Are you a designer wannabee? Do you have talent in designing, drawing or painting? Well, if you are and you want to showcase your talent just join the 1st Annual Artwork T-shirt Design Competition. The deadline of the competition will be on Nov. 15, 2007. All you need to do is to buy an Artwork product like t-shirts, caps, skirts, bags and accessories to be able to join. Then you need to register for only 50 pesos, I repeat for ONLY 50 pesos, and they will give you a plain t-shirt to work on.

The prizes for the competition are: Grand Prize trip for 2 in Singapore with PHP 25,000 pocket money. 2nd Prize PHP 15,000, 3rd Prize PHP 7,000 and for the finalists PHP 3,000. So, what are you waiting for? Go to the nearest Artwork store and join the fun! And see you on Nov 15 at the judging venue. Well, as if I'm joining the said competition :) I'm NOT 'coz I promised my friend that I'll help her with her entry. But let's just wait and see.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Photo Friday: Mickey and Minnie

After 3 trips in disneyland, I finally had a picture with Mickey. ❤️❤️❤️

Most Popular