13 Great Website (TT#2)
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Well, I'm always online and I come upon unique and great sites that I want to share with you for today's thursday thirteen. This sites are for those who love to travel, who's into graphic designs and for those who are looking for a great layout/template and tutorials. I hope you'll like it too. Check 'em out.

1. naomi.se - One of my favorite website. She's really a great artist, very creative and has a unique idea.
2. halfproject - A portal for Pinoy graphic artist. They showcase the arts of it's members and they also have great tutorials.
3. DeviantArt - Where ART meets application! This is the largest art community in the world wide web. Members in DA can submit art, collect favorites, track their friends or favorite artist and interact with fellow DA members. And what best with this site is they have tutorials for begginers.
4. Eternalize Bliss - "a place where simplicity and mere sophistication are blended into every design" as what the owners said. They offer a wide variety of beautiful and sophisticated graphics.
5. Relentless Designs - Well, this site also makes cool pre-made layouts for those who have few other resources.
6. Krystalis Design - The site provides an eye-pleasing, quality layouts and avatars for free and the graphics ranges from anime to abstract art.
7. Aethereality - A design portal that offers pre-made layouts, PNG, avatars, brushes, testures and everything else needed for website enhancement and also tutorials to hone your design skills.
8. Summer Skies - A graphic resource site who provides free pre-made designs, wallpapers, photoshop brushes and tutorials.
9. Virtual Tourist - One of the best travel sites ever. They offer the best travel guides, hotel reviews, travel deals and everything and any thing about travelling. You can also interact with VT members by chatting with them or by attending VT meetings worldwide.
10. Paradise Philippines - One of the best travel blog about the Philippines. Their goal is to provide a community for travel bloggers. They also offer comprehensive travel guide for travellers.
11. Travel Philippines - Want to know more weekend gateaway? Just check this out. This site is one of the best site about the Philippines. It also have information on how to get a visa (for foreigners). It's always updated and it has great pictures.
12. Byahilo - A blog of a traveller who spends his time exploring the Philippines. And captures every moment of it in films.
13. Ivan About Town - A travel blog by a travel freak, frustrated historian and heritage activist.






Labels:

posted by AudreyRose at

----------------------

    26 Comments:

    Blogger Robin said...

    I love travel and I used to dabble in graphics so these sound great. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    Happy TT.

    4:47 PM

     
    Anonymous Xakara said...

    Wow. Great list. I've just been tussling with layouts and graphics for my website and this couldn't have been better timed. :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    Happy TT

    ~X

    5:04 PM

     
    Blogger Mom not Mum said...

    Great site list - and thanks for stopping by my TT.

    5:18 PM

     
    Anonymous Jodi said...

    Lots of cool sites! Thanks for stopping by. Have a great Thursday!

    6:53 PM

     
    Blogger Tilly Greene said...

    Deviant Art is a great site - some fabulous artists are there. I'll have to check out a few of these new finds.

    6:56 PM

     
    Blogger Christine d'Abo said...

    These are awesome. I'm off to check them out a bit closer.

    And belated happy birthday!

    7:41 PM

     
    Blogger Joyismygoal said...

    I earmared you to ck some of these out

    7:53 PM

     
    Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

    I haven't seen any of these yet, so thanks for sharing! Happy TT and thanks for visiting mine!

    8:22 PM

     
    Blogger Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

    nice idea to share this...

    smiles, bee

    9:20 PM

     
    Blogger busy91 said...

    Wow, these look great! Thanks.

    9:33 PM

     
    Blogger Morgan St. John said...

    I went to the phillipines once...when I was a senior in High School. I have some family over there too. *waving* through your computer to my third cousins...

    This a great list! I suck at computer stuff.

    9:46 PM

     
    Blogger Gattina said...

    Thanks for the tip ! I immediately looked at the Devian Art page ! As I have a blog with my paintings it's always interesting to see what others do.

    10:04 PM

     
    Blogger Denise Patrick said...

    Virtual Tourist is the BEST!! I love that site.

    Thanks for visiting my TT!

    10:38 PM

     
    Anonymous Di said...

    Oh great...more sites to add to my list of sites I mean to look at but never have time to!

    11:54 PM

     
    Blogger impworks said...

    Great list. I'll have to check some of those out over the weekend.

    3:32 AM

     
    Blogger Sandee (Comedy +) said...

    What a great list of resources. Have a great TT. :)

    5:41 AM

     
    Blogger L^2 said...

    These all sound pretty interesting. I'll have to check them out. Thanks for sharing. :-)

    7:20 AM

     
    Blogger cajunvegan said...

    These links will be extremely helpful. Thanks for visiting my 13 comments educators wish they could use.

    8:29 AM

     
    Blogger Kimo & Sabi said...

    Great information - thanks! And thanks for visiting us!

    9:32 AM

     
    Blogger Marilyn said...

    Why do I have to type in my URL instead of pasting it in the linky box? I'm always afraid I'll mistype it....

    anyway, great list. Thanks.

    10:18 AM

     
    Blogger Angela said...

    Cool! I'll have to check out the Philippines travel sites. Thanks for sharing and visiting.

    11:05 AM

     
    Blogger LinkinAngel said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    1:37 PM

     
    Blogger LinkinAngel said...

    Hi Audrey! Welcome to Thursday Thirteen ^^ I've been always love design sites,as I'm a big fan of anime...and thanks for lists some other sites here too.I'll do check them out.

    Have a great day!

    1:41 PM

     
    Blogger miss kurdapya said...

    hi kaibigan, its my first time to drop bu at your site..and i find it GREAT! i like your current topic.. about other great sites..:) more power!

    4:20 PM

     
    Blogger Lara Angelina said...

    This is a great list -- I'm really going to have to sit down and go thru them. I could use some new ideas!! Happy TT and thanks for visiting (sorry I'm a bit late!!)

    11:25 AM

     
    Blogger travelphilippines said...

    wow thank you for adding my blog on the list....thank you po talga hehe.

    3:55 PM

     


Name: AudreyRose
Home: Philippines
Viewmy complete profile
Shoutbox




Links


Google
Previous Post
Archives
Credits


Ranking.PinoyBlogosphere.Com | blogarama - the blog directory


  Subscribe in a reader

Subscribe to Lagawan's Email
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner







AuctionAds: Increase the bid on your site's income!
AuctionAds

© Lagawan . Layout by tynz