Some things are just ain't enough

6:57 PM

+++++++++++++++++++++
DAYDREAM
rxbb
You look at me and smile,
Then take me in your arms,
Hold me and I feel safe.
You tell me that you love me,
The sparks are about to fly,
Here it comes:
It's time to kiss,
I tremble with excitement,
And hope it will never end.
Then I hear my name being called:
Far away but getting closer,
And suddenly you're gone,
Back across the room.
It was just a daydream.
I look at you longingly,
Then turn away,
Only to return to reality.
+++++++++++++++++++++

What i usually do at work :) And it's a normal think to do for it is one way of leaving our daily toils behind and slip into a mindless repose as if there's no tomorrow.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Photo Friday: Mickey and Minnie

After 3 trips in disneyland, I finally had a picture with Mickey. ❤️❤️❤️

Most Popular