Office Attire

7:53 PM

Well, who would have guessed a professional in their office attire would be caught playing dance maniax, dance revolution and singing videoke in the middle of the mall? That's us. Me and my friends went out earlier and we really had a great time. Everybody is staring at us because we're like kids who are really amaze with the arcade. As if we don't usually hang-out there :) well, that's the reason why they're staring at us, because they didn't know that we already work. The people we meet there, think that we're just college students’ hehehehe... they didn't know that we're just child like (in short ABno). All the career boys were there and they kept on staring at us. As if! We're somebody from outer space. We are way older than you guys but that's ok 'coz we are young at heart hahahaha...

We almost had a fight with a girl at the videoke. As if! She thinks she's that great looking but she's not! I've seen a lot of beautiful women out there. She's like a trash ggrrrr.... hehehehe... I'm really pissed off. She really thinks she owns the world. Well, that's just what she thinks. She's a sh*t! No more no less.

Aside from that our gimmik was really great. We also went to see Dax and he's really busy. Their office was really hot 'coz the aircondition was broken. We're really sorry for their situation. They’ve been working for a week already without aircon. gosh! If I’m at their place I want stand that sh*t. The mall management should fix that damned thing before they'll go crazy. 5 mins of staying there I felt like I'm going to die and I’m looking for a fight, much more to them. Well, I hope it would be fix as soon as possible so that they won't loose any costumer a quarrel among their selves hehehehe...well, cya next time peeps!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Photo Friday: Mickey and Minnie

After 3 trips in disneyland, I finally had a picture with Mickey. ❤️❤️❤️

Most Popular