After 25 years..

2:35 PM

BAt last, I got a new layout. Yippiee!!! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! hehehe.. It's just that I'm very lazy this past few months. To be exact for a year. It's just that I'm seldom online 'coz I have a lot of things to do. I'm studying and working at the same time so I was really busy. Anyways, that was before. Now I'm all free. And I'm online 24 hours a day :P Just kidding.

Anyways, I just want to thank Eric for always teasing me about this site. This is what he said "tynz, nalumutan na blog mo. update update man da abi" - (your site has seaweeds already). And I always answered him like this "yea, right! Whatever!" hahahaha... but now I'm happy to say that I updated it.

I'm really sorry guys, if it took me a long time to update. But one thing I can assure you is that I'll always update this site from now on. And aside from that I already made a lot of free layout just for you. And I'll upload it here from time to time. I hope you'll like it :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Photo Friday: Mickey and Minnie

After 3 trips in disneyland, I finally had a picture with Mickey. ❤️❤️❤️

Most Popular