A week before Christmas

8:08 PM

Hay naku! Christmas is just around the corner and still I don’t have any money. We still don’t have our 13th month. It’s really frustrating. We thought that it was supposed to be given on dec 8 but due to a lot of people resigning after receiving it, the company decided to hold the money. Speaking of . . . ewan! I won’t say anything bad ‘coz it’s Christmas time. I really hope that they’ll give it tomorrow ‘coz I need to buy gifts for my inaanak and nieces. We needed it badly ‘coz we need to buy a costume for the party. We’re going to present our account pa naman. We don’t want to be the laughingstock on the party.

Listening to: New Snow
By: PIDO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Photo Friday: Mickey and Minnie

After 3 trips in disneyland, I finally had a picture with Mickey. ❤️❤️❤️

Most Popular