~~~new layout~~~

1:25 PM

Yippee! Got a new pic in my friendster hehehe… La lang just wanna blog it here.

Anyways, I’m making a new layout already and it’s almost finish yehey!!! But I dunno when I’m going to upload it here hehehe.. I’ve been busy this past few days and I don’t have a lot of time to blog wahhh… that’s the saddest part of all. And I still don’t have my Hard disk yet. So I’m just renting grr… I really hope my cousin will return the d*mn HD so that I can be online everyday. But no such luck. He really suckz!

I’m going to give him an ultimatum >>> Return it or you’ll die whehehe.. It’s really hard if you don’t have your own pc. It’s time consuming and it is really expensive. Imagine you’ll just go to the mall to rent a pc for an hr for 70 pesos? Gosh! I’m not that rich hehehe.. Yeah, it’s only 70 pesos an hour but the question is --- will you be satisfied to be online for an hour only? I bet you won’t, right? Grr… I’m really pissed ooooffffff. Just return my HD pleasee… very pleasee.,.. prettyyyy pleaseee… Everything is in there. D*mn you! Pictures, grafix, brushes, filters, mp3s, etc…

Especially for you: LISTENING
MYMP: ALBUM
Green vintage T-shirt: SHIRT
A book by Dan Brown (forgot the title): LAST BOOK READ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Photo Friday: Mickey and Minnie

After 3 trips in disneyland, I finally had a picture with Mickey. ❤️❤️❤️

Most Popular