wishing for.... for my birthday

11:03 AM

Wishlist: Things I wanna have on my birthday and hope somebody out there could give it to me hehehe... just wishful thinking :)


1. Canon: EOS-1Ds Mark II
Been savings for this but still I can't afford to buy one wahhh....
2. iPOD
3. Canon: ELURA80 [A] MVX300
-This is just a dream. I also want to have the new videocam by JVC :) hmm...
4. Canon SLR: EOS ELAN 7NE / EOS ELAN 7N
-waahhh... eric already bought a canon SLR grr...
5. Laptop
6. Car? hehehe...
-hehehe... ang yaman ko
7. New wardrobe
8. Money, money and more money
9. Life size TAZ :)
10. new WORRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKK

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Photo Friday: Mickey and Minnie

After 3 trips in disneyland, I finally had a picture with Mickey. ❤️❤️❤️

Most Popular